BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 12 October 2011

POEM- INTRODUCING ME

Let me be so fair,
Listen to me what I share.
After taking it please don't laugh,
Its meaning is full not just half.
Without the whistle blows,
Here it goes.
Puneet is my name,
Not a star, nor having any fame.
An ordinary teenager,
Just finding my dream or whatsoever.
Mom, grandparents, a sister and father,
Incomplete without any of them rather.
Love playing games especially swimming and tennis,
Favorite holiday spot is not in Goa but in Vegas.
Don't like to study,
But without them in my life I can't be ready.
Engineering is my aim,
Want to succeed in this to get huge fame.
I dream a lot,
Just fetching them in my brain slot.
Driving is my passion and,
Biking removes my inside aggression.
I hate doing household work,
But that's my duty and I can’t deny because I am not a jerk.
Physics, maths and chemistry,
Have I studied in class 11th? And 12th? That’s still a mystery.              

                                                                       BY- PUNEET NANDAN


No comments:

Post a Comment